Kolsay, Kaindy lakes — Charyn canyon / all year around
Inspiring trip to the origins of pure natural energy
Activity level Просто
Kolsai Lakes and Kaindy Lake are located on the spurs of the Kungei Alatau Range. For their fragile, pristine beauty, they are called «Pearls of the Northern Tien Shan». We invite you to a journey through forests and alpine meadows, through mountain pastures to the dark blue water of lakes, where trees grow and amazing underwater creatures live. Take a tour through the eco park and go back.
- 50 shades of Kolsay lakes: from bright blue to emerald green.
- Drive to Kaindy lake where the trees grow out of water.
- Bonfire and warm company.
- Walk through the alien landscapes of the Charyn canyon.
- Off road vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Guest house accommodation
- Food: soft drinks and snacks on the way, breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- National parks admission fees
- Horseback riding (by request)
- Airline tickets
- Visa support (by request)
- Health insurance
- Photoshooting (by request)
Saty village - Kaindy lake
8:00—12:30 transfer Almaty– Saty village
13:30—14:30 transfer to Kaindy lake
14:30—17:30 walk around the lake
17:30—18:30 return to the village
20:00 Free time, evening bonfire, sauna
Kolsay lakes - Charyn canyon
10:00—11:00 transfer to the lake Kolsay 1
11:00—12:30 walk around the lake Kolsay 1
13:30—16:00 Transfer to Charyn canyon
16:00—17:00 walk in Charyn canyon
17:00—20:00 transfer to Almaty